DECIDE FOR YOURSELF IF THE BEEPI.COM IS A SCAM OR LEGIT AFTER READING THE USER REVIEWS BELOW
- This was the best car buying experience I have ever had! The whole staff was very helpful. Any questions I had, they responded quickly. they delivered my car at my place of work. I was able to sign all of the documents, and test drive the car within 20min. The car was very clean, they put brand new tires on the car! all of the fluids were topped off, and the oil was clean, and filled.
- Take a look at the Beepi reviews. There are 2 kinds of Beepi review – 95% of them are 4 or 5 star reviews – compare that with reviews for any other car dealer at all — that tells you everything you need to know. Then there are the 1 star reviews – these are either fake (from other car dealers) or from people who had a car that did not meet Beepi’s standards, and so Beepi would not buy it from them.
- I explored Beepi when selling my Lexus RX400h. Their model is great, and their communication was very good. I’m glad I discovered them. They are definitely the best way to sell a used car. I’ll definitely consider buying from them as well.
- Overall bad experience from receiving an inaccurate quote, delay in receiving a follow up response and ultimately an uncompetitive trade in price. I was hoping beepi would resolve the current challenges in the used car market. I’m afraid beepi appears to just be another used car marketplace without the transformational DNA required to disrupt the status quo. I think they have the right intentions but there is a long long way for them to go.
- Beepi is horrible, they called me unsolicited then came and inspected my brand new 650i BMW. After wasting my time for 90 minutes they sent me an email saying that the vehicle was in a prior collision. How can that be when I purchased it brand new from the BMW dealer with 0 mileage on it and I’m the first and only driver. Please refrain from using Beepi they make complete false and inaccurate assessments.
- Site does not work, service is not what is advertised. Save yourself the time, time, time, frustration and confusion topped off with realizing that the used car salesman is a pleasure to deal with in comparison.